Mission, Vision and Values
Who we are
Tandridge Learning Trust is a strong partnership of exceptional schools committed to providing a caring and nurturing learning environment that delivers equity and excellence in education for every child. We are committed to supporting the communities we serve and to inspiring a lifelong love of learning for everyone.
Together we work as an innovative learning community, appreciating the significant difference we can achieve by working in partnership. We are proud of our effective network which fosters excellent relationships and creates opportunities for pupils and staff alike to thrive and to learn from one another.
Our vision is to empower every learner to excel and flourish within a culture of inclusion and the highest aspiration. We will consistently place the needs of our learners at the heart of every decision we make whilst working tirelessly to reduce educational inequality and achieve outstanding outcomes for every individual.
Our behaviours and interactions will reflect our core values of:
Equity – we strive to eradicate barriers to learning and promote equality in all that we do; we are unbiased, caring, ethical and inclusive.
Collaboration – we work as a team to create strong and sustainable schools; we listen, we share, and we learn together.
Integrity – we build relationships and trust founded in honesty, fairness and respect for one another.
We believe in:
- Cherishing individuality and celebrating difference
- Providing safe havens where pupils and staff feel supported, happy and valued
- Creating memorable learning experiences which promote enjoyment and excitement
- Championing equality and inclusion to maximise educational and personal achievement
- Ensuring academic rigour, improving educational outcomes and supporting lifelong learning
- Developing confident, considerate and resilient young people who can contribute positively to our community
- Enabling access to high quality professional learning opportunities and career development for all staff
- Recognising talent, promoting ambition and raising expectations within and across our local communities